
Choco Noir by Premium Blend of Hialeah, Florida is a $12.99 wine with a whopping 14% alcohol content. This chocolate-infused red wine tastes less like a wine and a lot more like a liquor to me. I would treat this wine a lot like I would a liqueur like Bailey's. A small amount by itself or on ice isn't too bad, but it's really sweet and you won't want more. This drink would also go well in a mixed drink; a yummy idea that comes to mind is coffee and choco noir. Overall, I wouldn't rate this wine very high because it simply does not achieve the level of quality or the standard expectation that a consumer might have for a glass of wine. I would rate this drink higher if I didn't expect it to be a wine; it simply doesn't hold true to it's own identity.
No comments:
Post a Comment